Hey guys! I just finished my last science lab of the year and I’m probably in the happiest mood ever! 🙂
Speaking of happy moods, I decided to dedicate this blog post to sharing a few happy-related lists. Hopefully it’ll help you get through exams!
SONGS (positive, upbeat songs that never fail to cheer me up):
- Sunshine – Matisyahu
- Keep Your Head Up – Andy Grammer
- Dancin’ in the Rain – Shane Harper
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
EASY SUMMER SNACKS (since the weather feels like summer today – and I hear it’ll get even nicer in a few days – here are some summer treats I always love to make!):
- Frozen grapes (pop some grapes into the freezer, and they basically taste like popsicles!)
- Healthy chocolate milkshake: banana + 1 cup milk + tsp vanilla + 2 tsp cocoa powder, and blend all together!
- Nutella + any fruit, but MELT the Nutella in the microwave for about 10 seconds and it’ll be a million times better
- Chex Muddy Buddies (recipe here!)
YOUTUBE CHANNELS (here are a few I’ve been subscribed to for a really long time, so you’ve probably heard of them!):
If you have a favourite happy thing, comment below 🙂